- 2 cups cream cheese
- 6 cups whip cream
- 2 Tbsp gelatin
- 3/4 cup fresh milk
- 4 egg yolks
- 1 cup sugar
- 2 Tbsp Vanilla essence
- 2 Tbsp lime juice
- 1 cup digestive biscuits - crushed
- 3 Tbsp melted butter
- For the topping
- 1/2 cup blueberry filling
- 1 Tbsp gelatin
- 2 cups water
- In a bowl, mix the crushed biscuits with the butter.
- Spread it at the bottom of a dish and smoothen with a spoon.
- Now, freeze it till it becomes hard. In a separate bowl, mix the cream cheese with the vanilla essence and the lime juice. Mix it well.
- Dissolve the gelatine with 1 1/2 cups of cold water and keep aside.
- Boil milk in a pan. In another bowl, mix the egg yolks and sugar. Add 2 tbs of the boiling milk.
- Now add this entire mixture to the pan with the milk. Cook on slow fire to pasteurize the eggs and thicken the mixture. Keep stirring constantly. Remove from the fire and mix in the gelatine, cool to room temperature. Add the mixture to the cheese and fold well until all lumps are smoothed out.
- Finally fold in the whipped cream.
- Now add this mixture on top of the frozen biscuits. Freeze it again till it becomes hard.
For the topping:
- Dissolve the gelatine with cold water and mix it with the blueberry filling.
- Boil the mixture and then let it cool. Now, pour it over the top of the hardened cheesecake.
- Set again in the fridge and serve.