- 1/2 teaspoon unflavored gelatin
- 1 tablespoon whipping cream
- 1 cup sliced fresh strawberries
- 1/2 cup powdered sugar
- 1/2 cup whipping cream
- 1/2teaspoon vanilla
- 24 miniature dessert or cordial chocolate cups
- In small bowl, sprinkle gelatin over 1 tablespoon whipping cream; set aside to soften gelatin.
- In food processor, place strawberries and powdered sugar. Cover; process until smooth. Pour mixture into 1-quart saucepan; add softened gelatin. Cook over medium heat, beating with whisk occasionally, until mixture comes to a simmer and gelatin is dissolved. Remove from heat; cool 30 minutes.
- In small bowl, beat whipping cream with electric mixer on high speed until stiff peaks form. On low speed, beat strawberry mixture into whipped cream until blended.
- Place mousse in decorating bag fitted with small star tip. Pipe mousse into chocolate cups. Refrigerate until set, about 30 minutes, or up to 2 hours before serving. Garnish with fresh sliced strawberries, if desired.