- All purpose flour (Maida) – 3 tbsp
- Corn flour – 1 tbsp
- Sugar – 1 tbsp + 2 tsp
- Baking powder – 1/4 tsp
- Salt – 1 pinch
- Milk – 3 tbsp
- Oil – 1 tbsp + 1 tsp
- Vanilla – 1/4 tsp
- Tutti frutti – 1 tbsp
- Mix all the dry ingredients – all purpose flour, corn flour, sugar, baking powder, salt in a bowl.
- In another bowl, mix milk, oil, vanilla. Do not over mix.
- Add the mixed wet ingredients to the dry ingredients and make a batter.
- Add tutti frutti and fold gently. I added half in the batter and half on the top.
- Transfer to a microwave safe bowl/ ramekin/ mug. Microwave in high for a minute.
- Heat jam and sugar over low flame in a pan until it melts.
- Over the flat surface of the cake, pour the prepared syrup generously so that the cake absorbs the syrup. Over this, spread the jam to form a thin layer.
- Sprinkle desiccated coconut all over the surface to cover up the jam. Cut into desired shape and serve.