- 2 cups - All-purpose flour
- 1/2 cup - Sugar
- 1/2 cup - Sweetened condensed Milk
- 1 cup - Butter
- 1 tsp - Baking powder
- 1/2 tsp - Baking soda
- 1 tsp - Vanilla essence
- 1/4 cup - Milk
- 2 - Red apples (chopped finely)
- Preheat the oven to 350 degree F and line a baking sheet in a loaf mould.
- Beat the butter and sugar until they turn creamy.
- Add the sweetened condensed milk to the butter and sugar mixture until everything turns soft.
- Meanwhile, sift the flour, baking soda and baking powder. Keep aside.
- Add the sifted flour, vanilla essence and chopped apple chunks to the wet ingredients.
- Gradually add the milk and mix everything well with a spatula until everything gets well mixed. Don't overmix.
- Pour the cake batter into the already prepared loaf mould and bake in the middle rack for 25-30 minutes or until the skewers inserted come out clean.