- 175 g Raw Papaya (grated)
- 2 tbsp Coconut (grated)
- 125 g Wheat Flour
- 20 g roasted Cashew Nuts (crushed)
- 10 g Raisins
- 4 tbsp Jaggery Powder
- A pinch of Cardamom Powder
- Butter (for greasing)
- ¼ cup Lukewarm Water
- Preheat oven to 350 °C.
- Mix flour with warm water in a bowl and keep it covered with wet cloth for 10 minutes.
- Add papaya in flour and mix well. Keep aside covered with the same wet cloth.
- Mix in cashew nuts, raisins, cardamom, and jaggery powder.
- Transfer the flour mixture into a pan and cook until it turns stiff. Remove and cool.
- Grease a baking pan and place the mixture into it. Smear it with melted butter and top up with grated coconut.
- Bake for 10 minutes